Call us FREE
0800 567 7173 / 0121 565 4317

Open 24 Hours

Or Claim Online

Home » Locations » »

How To Take Someone To Court

If someone owes you money and your not sure what to do and how to take the issue to court - then contact us and we will do it for you.

We will offer you free advice - Submit the papers to court and offer you step by step guidance on what you need to do in order to get the money back that your owed. Call us on 0800 567 7073

Request Call Back

Call Me Back

Claiming compensation was easy and fast - would tell friends about Free Assurance. Never thought No win no fee was this simple. Thanks


- Mr Stevenson