Call us FREE
0800 567 7173 / 0121 565 4317

Open 24 Hours

Or Claim Online

Home » Locations » »

Take Someone To Court

Does someone owe you money and refusing to pay? Then give us a call and we will start court proceedings for you in court and advice you on what you need to do in order to get your money back. Give us a call on 0800 567 7073

Request Call Back

Call Me Back

I claimed compensation 4 weeks ago and yesterday got a cheque for £1250 for my claim.


- Mathew Jones